11.19.2010

suburban turban


hello to my lovely readers! i realize i haven't blogged in a month. it really hit me when i had a few of you notice my lack of posting... don't want to let my lovelies down! things have been really busy in the world of LB. i've got a new job, and have been working pretty steadily. anyways, i'm back! and i want to share with you my new accessory obsession. perfect for a bad hair day, or to top off a luxe outfit for a night out... 

t u r b a n s

this is a good way to slowly enter into the world of turbans, looking almost like a headband/earmuff.  





just found my new favorite shop on etsy ... Leilanni Land. 

leilanni is a fashion designer based in toronto. check out her etsy page, she has some amazing - and affordable! - pieces, such as leather accented leggings, and a caged elastic skirt, as well as these beautiful velvet turbans (see above). ALL are on my must have list.




men can rock this look, too!

and of course, the lovely SJP can pull off anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails